AMNACO SDN BHD is a local Bumiputera owned company that was incorporated on 13 November 1991 with a paid-up capital of RM10,000.00. The company's business focus is to supply Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies and particularly the uniformed branches such as the Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM), Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM), Agensi Penguatkuasaan Maritim Malaysia (APMM), Kastam DiRaja, Immigration, Jabatan Penjara, JPJ etc with general and specialized equipment and supplies to enable them to discharge their roles, duties, functions and responsibilities professionally and efficiently.
In 1995, the company increased its paid-up capital to RM800,000.00 and eventually to RM1,110,000.00 (and with an authorized capital to RM5,000,000.00) in 2002 in order to reflect its expanding business ventures which, apart from the traditional customers, have also included the private sectors such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad, FELDA, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Petronas, Celcom, etc. The company is presently registered as a Bumiputera Contractor with the Ministry of Finance to supply the Government under 84 categories of supplies and services. This ranges from the supply of uniforms and accessories to webbing equipment and gear for the elite/special forces to the supply of tracker/war dogs for the Army, Police K9 and FELDA. With almost 2 decades of experience in this retail business, the company has established a strong, reliable and dependable networking with our suppliers both foreign and local to provide the "best of breed" products and services to meet our clients' exacting specifications. We have also, through our dynamic client-centric team of executives and staff, emphasized on the importance of satisfying our clients' after sales and maintenance services apart from also working very closely with our clients to constantly conduct limited R&D to explore innovative ideas and products to improve the efficiency and efficacy of our suppliers and services for our clients.
We strive to be the best and most dependable supplier of all forms of general merchandise, safety and special equipment and services to fulfill the needs of all the uniformed Branches/Services of Government and the private sectors. Our philosophy is to:
- be committed to serve the needs and requirements of the customer and recognize that the "customer is always right"
- extend full commitment to meet the interest of the general public, the governing authorities, our business partners, consultants and our valued clients.
- develop a dynamic sales team with good networking and inter-personal skills.
- think out of the box and conduct R&D to develop and recommend new ideas and solutions for the customer.
- dependable after sales service and maintenance (where applicable).
- offer best of breed products to satisfy our clients needs.